A better church starts with me...


Romans 12 & Hebrews 4 gives us a great sense of responsibility as we deal with "the church."

How can we be a better church?

1. By giving all we got to serve Christ. Romans 12:1-8

2. By treating each other with Christ-likeness. Ephesians 4:1-13


The "How to" of giving all we got to serve God and treating each other with Christ-likeness


a. Be Humble. Ephesians 4:2 & Romans 12:3

b. Be Gentle. Ephesians 4:2

c. Be patient. Ephesians 4:2

d. Be truthful. Ephesians 4:25-32

e. don't Be angry. Ephesians 4:26

f. don't steal. Ephesians 4:28
g. Be nice. Ephesians 4:29

h. don't Grieve the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:30

i. don't Be bitter towards others. Ephesians 4:31

j. don't act with malice. Ephesians 4:31

k. Be kind, loving and forgiving. Ephesians 4:32


Do you want a better church? Ask yourself these questions.....


1. Am I giving my ALL, am I committed fully to serving Christ?

2. Am I treating others with Christ-likeness?

No comments: